Stare down the weather forecast … and who will blink first? Perhaps we can tone down the 90% chance of showers on Canada Day and get out for a mid-week ride together!
Same details as always for these rides this season:
- Hold an active 2020 Club Membership. If not, you must have it in order to ride. Go >> HERE NOW
- If you joined the club before June 6 you’ll need to send us your signed ABA COVID Waiver in order to participate for the season. Download it HERE >>> ABA – Adult Waiver COVID 2020 and email your completed form to Coach Kevin Coaching@VelocityCyclingClub.ca
- All new memberships from June 6 onward will automatically require your agreement to the waiver.
- Meet Wednesday, July 1, at 10am at the Ardrossan Rec Centre. Staging allowed in groups of up to 15 now. The ride is about 60kms. See all the Event details HERE >>Red and White for Canada Day
- You must PREREGISTER before 8:30AM on Wednesday, July 1, for this ride using this >> GOOGLE FORM If you do not preregister, sorry you cannot ride that day. Absolutely no drop-ins will be accepted.
Even a small increase in your commitment can make a huge difference in your performance.