Life Is Short … Enjoy Your Ride!
Become a Velocity Cycling Club Member
Velocity Cycling Club is one of Edmonton’s oldest established cycling clubs. From rider to racer, we have one goal each season: the enthusiastic pursuit of fun!
All ability levels are welcome to turn their pedals with us. If you’re passionate about cycling, you’ve found your ride and so much more! See below for all the benefits of your club membership …
Registration for Membership
Register for the club here: Click to register
Benefits of Membership
- Insurance through the Alberta Bicycle Association*
- Weekly training rides for mountain, road, track, BMX and cyclocross
- Group Coaching
- One-on-One Coaching Packages at up to 21% off regular rates
- Argyll Velodrome Facility Use
- Edmonton BMX track use
- Club equipment use, including BMX bikes, Track bikes, Cyclocross bikes and TT wheels
- Reimbursement for entry fees for ABA sanctioned races**
* The ABA requires all riders on any scheduled club group ride be insured. Unfortunately we cannot allow any non-members to join in on any rides for any reason. You MUST BE A MEMBER TO RIDE WITH US!
**Subject to limits and Club policies
Not ready to commit? Try the club for up to one month, and if you don’t like us we’ll give you a refund! We just need to hang on to $30/member to cover some administrative and insurance costs. Please see * above.
Fee is $100
The family membership is for up to 4 people, with a maximum of 2 children, 18 years and under. Additional children are $45 each up to a maximum of $290.00
Fee is $200
Second Claim Members
Must be affiliated with another club with ABA insurance as a First Claim member. Benefits do not include insurance, reimbursement for entry fees, or use of club equipment.
Fee is $55
Individual and Family members are required to volunteer for our annual events. You can learn more about our annual events under the Events tab above. Volunteer call-outs will be made via this website, Twitter, Facebook and email when required.