Life is Short … Enjoy Your Ride!
Become a Velocity Cycling Club Member
Velocity Cycling Club is one of Edmonton’s oldest established cycling clubs. From rider to racer, we have one goal each season: the enthusiastic pursuit of fun!
All ability levels are welcome to turn their pedals with us. If you’re passionate about cycling, you’ve found your ride and so much more! See below for all the benefits of your club membership …
Registration for Membership
Register for the club here: Click to register
Code of Conduct
Members are expected to be kind and supportive of each other and the cycling community in general. When you become a member of Velocity, you will be accepting the terms of our Club Code of Conduct.
In the checkout process you will have an opportunity to review the Code. But please feel free to review it now: Member Code of Conduct
Benefits of Membership
- Insurance through the Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) *
- Weekly training rides for road, track and BMX (MTB and cyclocross with sufficient interest)
- Group Coaching
- One-on-One Coaching Packages at up to 20% off regular rates
- Argyll Velodrome Facility Use
- Edmonton BMX track use
- Club Track Bike use at the Argyll Velodrome
- Reimbursement for entry fees for ABA sanctioned races**
* The ABA requires all riders on any scheduled club group ride be insured. We can only allow any non-members one trial ride before deciding to join. Please see our Trial Policy below.
**Subject to limits and Club policies
Fee is $100
The family membership is for up to 4 people, with a maximum of 2 children, 18 years and under. Additional children are $45 each up to a maximum of $290.00
Fee is $200
Second Claim Members
Must be affiliated with another club with ABA insurance as a First Claim member. Benefits do not include insurance, reimbursement for entry fees, or use of club equipment.
Fee is $55
Individual and Family members are required to volunteer for our annual events. You can learn more about our annual events under the Events tab above. Volunteer call-outs will be made via this website, Twitter, Facebook and email when required.
Not ready to commit? Try the club for one free ride provided you sign a CANADIAN CYCLING ASSOCIATION WAIVER, RELEASE and ASSUMPTION of RISK AGREEMENT. When you join us for your ride, please identify yourself to the Ride Leader and ask to sign the release form.