- This event has passed.
September 16 Club Ride
September 16 @ 10:00 - 13:30
Where: Staging from Strathcona Olympiette Centre
When: 10am – This is our departure time. Please arrive about 15 minutes before
What: About 77kms. Here’s the Strava Route Link: VCC September 16 Route
How: Please download the ride route.
If you don’t use Strava, then here is the GPX version of the route: VCC – Olympiette 77km GPX
Please review our Group Riding Tips
Coach Kevin is out of town this weekend. Please load up the course, join your club mates today and support each other on this ride.
For all club rides we conduct, EVERY rider should be a member of Velocity Cycling Club to participate.
If you aren’t a member yet, then you can fill out a LIABILITY RELEASE waiver to participate in ONE FREE TRIAL RIDE. Preview and pre-fill the form here to bring with you to the ride: Trial Ride Liability Waiver
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider in your group:
- Ensure you are safely off the road.
- Call 911
- Station a rider to direct traffic away from the scene.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a cyclist for help if necessary, or to direct emergency services to the site.
- Nearest Hospital is: Grey Nuns Community Hospital, 1100 Youville Dr W Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6L 5X8