Edmonton Summer Riding Camp
We’ve got more than 5 members expressing interest in a week of Edmonton-based riding. The majority support finishing up on the August long weekend.
This next week I’ll put together the schedule, and email those who have expressed their interest for this training camp. The general idea will be riding as a cohort or “bicycling bubble” for the week, beginning about 3:30pm each day. We’ll wrap up with a very big (5hrs or more??) ride on Sunday, August 2nd.
Are you interested, but didn’t fill in the poll? Here’s the link where you can still do that: Summer Riding Camp Poll
SUNDAY Club Ride
I get back from Penticton on Saturday. That let’s me be our Ride Leader if we have a SUNDAY ride for a change.
Everyone can sign up for this Sunday’s ride here >>>Ride Registration Form
Riding details are:
- Hold an active 2020 Club Membership. If not, you must have it in order to ride. Go >> HERE NOW
- If you joined the club before June 6 you’ll need to send us your signed ABA COVID Waiver in order to participate for the season. Download it HERE >>> ABA – Adult Waiver COVID 2020 and email your completed form to Coach Kevin Coaching@VelocityCyclingClub.ca
- All new memberships from June 6 onward will automatically require your agreement to the waiver.
- Meet Sunday, July 19, at 10am at the Ardrossan Rec Centre. Staging allowed in groups of up to 15. The ride is about 60kms. See all the Event details HERE >>July 19 Ride
- You must PREREGISTER before 8:30AM on Sunday, July 19, for this ride using this >> GOOGLE FORM If you do not preregister, sorry you cannot ride that day. Absolutely no drop-ins will be accepted.
Be stronger than your excuses.