- This event has passed.
July 15 Club Ride
July 15 @ 10:00 - 14:00
Where: Staging from the Ardrossan Rec Centre (usually in the northeast parking lot, depending on how busy the centre is)
When: 10am – This is our departure time. Please arrive about 15 minutes before
What: About 82kms. Here’s the Strava Route Link: VCC July 15 Route
How: Please download the ride route.
If you don’t use Strava, then here is the GPX version of the route: VCC – Ardrossan Ft. Sask 82km GPX
Please review our Group Riding Tips
For all club rides we conduct, EVERY rider should be a member of Velocity Cycling Club to participate.
If you aren’t a member yet, then you can fill out a LIABILITY RELEASE waiver to participate in ONE FREE TRIAL RIDE. Preview and pre-fill the form here to bring with you to the ride: Trial Ride Liability Waiver
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider in your group:
- Ensure you are safely off the road.
- Call 911
- Station a rider to direct traffic away from the scene.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a cyclist for help if necessary, or to direct emergency services to the site.
- Nearest Hospital is: Strathcona Community Hospital, 9000 Emerald Dr, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0J3