- This event has passed.
VCC Track Session
May 8 @ 17:00 - 19:00
Event Series (See All)
Where: Argyll Velodrome
When: 5pm – 7pm – This is our on-track time. Arrive about 15 minutes early if you can, to get set up.
What: 2 hours of track skills and drills.
How: If you’ll be using one of our club bikes, bring your pedals and the approximate seat height of your road bike.
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider on the track:
- Ensure you are safely off the track.
- Inform the Velodrome Manager in the clubhouse office of the emergency situation
- Call 911 if needed
- Station a rider to direct bystanders away from the scene.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a rider to the facility entrance gate to direct emergency services into the site.
- Nearest Hospital is: University of Alberta Hospital 8440 112 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2B7