- This event has passed.
September 18 Club Ride
September 18 @ 10:00 - 12:30
Where: Staging from the Ardrossan Rec Centre
When: 10am (NEW) – arrive no more than 15 minutes before departure
What: About 75kms. Here’s the Strava Route Link: VCC September 18 Route
How: Please download the ride route.
You MUST preregister before 8:30am Saturday September 18 to join in this ride. Please use this >>Velo Ride Signup Form
Please preregister to help us abide by the ABA COVID-19 Group Ride Protocols (all described on the sign-up form).
Remember: the COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t disappeared yet. There are still some risks, especially for the unvaccinated. Though vaccination is not mandatory to participate, Velocity Cycling Club strongly encourages you to get fully vaccinated (2 doses) against the COVID-19 virus and its variants.
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider in your group:
- Ensure you are safely off the road.
- Call 911
- Station a rider to direct traffic away from the scene.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a cyclist for help if necessary, or to direct emergency services to the site.
- Call Club President Ed Heacock at (780) 860-6469 to inform him of the situation (Please put this in to your phone now)