- This event has passed.
June 19 Club Ride
June 19 @ 10:00 - 12:30
Where: Staging from the Ardrossan Rec Centre
When: 10am – arrive no more than 15 minutes before departure
What: About 62kms. Here’s the Strava Route Link: Old Ardrossan Stage Race Stomping Grounds
How: You MUST preregister before 8:30am Saturday June 19 to join in this ride. Please use this >>Velo Ride Signup Form
Absolutely no drop-ins will be allowed to ride with us. Please preregister to help us abide by the ABA COVID-19 Group Ride Protocols (all described on the sign-up form).
Remember: COVID-19 riding protocols mandate that you must have hand sanitizer with you on every club ride.
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider in your group:
- Ensure you are safely off the road.
- Call 911
- Station a rider to direct traffic away from the scene.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after touching anything not belonging to you.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a cyclist for help if necessary, or to direct emergency services to the site.
- Call Ride Head Coach, Kevin Rokosh at (780) 999-6052 (Please put this in to your phone now)