- This event has passed.
June 11 Club Ride
June 11, 2022 @ 10:00 - 13:30
Where: Staging from Ardrossan Rec Centre
When: 10am – This is our departure time. Please arrive about 15 minutes before
What: About 82kms. Here’s the Strava Route Link: VCC June 11 Route
How: Please download the ride route.
Please preregister before 8:30am Saturday June 11 to join in this ride. Please use this >>Velo Ride Signup Form
Registration helps us have a proper list of ride attendees and their emergency contacts for our Emergency Action Plan.
Remember: the COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t disappeared yet. There are still PLENTY of risks, especially for the unvaccinated. Though vaccination is not mandatory to participate (this could change), Velocity Cycling Club strongly encourages you to get fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and its variants.
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider in your group:
- Ensure you are safely off the road.
- Call 911
- Station a rider to direct traffic away from the scene.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a cyclist for help if necessary, or to direct emergency services to the site.
- Call Coach Kevin at (780) 999-6052 to inform him of the situation (Please put this in to your phone now)
- Nearest Hospital is: Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital, 9401 86 Ave, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 0C6