- This event has passed.
April 2 Club Ride
April 2 @ 11:00 - 13:30
Where: Staging from the Strathcona Olympiette Centre
When: 11am – This is our departure time. Please arrive about 15 minutes before
What: About 60kms. Here’s the Strava Route Link: VCC April 2 Route
How: Please download the ride route.
You MUST preregister before 9:00am Saturday April 2 to join in this ride. Please use this >>Velo Ride Signup Form
Please preregister to help us have a proper list of ride attendees and their emergency contacts for our Emergency Action Plan.
Remember: the COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t disappeared yet. There are still PLENTY of risks, especially for the unvaccinated. Though vaccination is not mandatory to participate (this could change), Velocity Cycling Club strongly encourages you to get fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and its variants.
Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Always carry your ID.
If any mishap happens to you or another rider in your group:
- Ensure you are safely off the road.
- Call 911
- Station a rider to direct traffic away from the scene.
- While waiting for 911 help to arrive, administer any first aid you know that will help.
- Send a cyclist for help if necessary, or to direct emergency services to the site.
- Call Club Coach Kevin Rokosh at (780) 999-6052 to inform him of the situation (Please put this in to your phone now)