- Whistlers Campground in Jasper, Alberta
- Friday June 5 – Sunday June 7
- 2 beautiful days of cycling in the mountains and a team dinner on Saturday night
- Tentative/flexible plan is:
- Saturday Option 1: Out on 93 to Athabasca Falls, back on 93A, climb up Edith Cavell, back down, climb up Marmot, back down, head home, climb up Whisters (optional, if you’re feeling really good)
- Saturday Option 2: Out on 93 to Athabasca Falls, back on 93A, climb up Marmot, back down, head home, climb up Whisters (optional, if you’re feeling really good)
- Sunday Option 1: Ride out to and climb up Maligne Lake
- Sunday Option 2: Climb up Maligne Lake
- Registration is open on zone4
- Cost is $40 per person
- includes two nights in a Yurt and Saturday’s team dinner
- Or $10, if you want to book your own accommodation. Book a site in or near loop 25 at the Whistlers Campground.
- Transportation/gas is on your own, but please carpool. If you need help arranging carpooling, don’t hesitate to ask!
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to email me!